Application: To Apply: Students must submit the following.
- Undergraduate Application, http://www.uis.edu/admissions/applyToday/
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts from all higher education institutions
- Statement of Intent (200-word personal essay, outlining rationale for pursuing a degree in Philosophy; plans for progress and completion of the degree).
- Writing Sample (800-1200-word essay on philosophical topic – can be paper previously submitted for Philosophy course).
- Earned a minimum of 30 credit hours at the lower-division (100/200) level
- Obtained a grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale from an accredited college or university. Students with a GPA lower than 3.0 should contact the Online Program Coordinator for additional information on applying.