Aerodynamics and Flight Mechanics
Application: The following application materials are required:
- Online Application
- Scanned versions of transcripts and certificates of degree or diplomas
- Resume and Statement of Purpose (1-2 pages, single spaced, 12 pt font)
- Three letters of reference
- Official GRE scores for the general test from ETS
- Official TOEFL score
- Certification of Declaration of Finances form and funding documents
Admission Requirement(s): Students must have
- BS degree in engineering or science from an accredited college in the United States or an approved institution of higher learning abroad. Basic background knowledge in the area of Aerospace Engineering is required for success in this certificate. Students with a non-engineering BS must have acquired this knowledge through coursework and/or through professional experience in order to qualify.
- GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher for the last 60 semester hours in a BS program. Students who do not meet the 3.0/4.0 GPA criterion may still be eligible to enroll if they have significant experience outside of the classroom. Such students are encouraged to contact us at email@example.com to determine if they are eligible to register for online classes and to participate in the certificate program.