Instructional Design MasterTrack™ Certificate
Program Type: Certificate
Award Conferred: Graduate Certificate
Total Number of Credit Hours: 8 Sem. Hr(s).
Launch your instructional design career in four months with a two-course training program. In partnership with Coursera, we are offering an Instructional Design MasterTrack™ Certificate that will provide you with the sought-after skills needed in the growing field of instructional design.
Solve real-world educational challenges and integrate technology with today’s learning environments.
- Learn to identify and apply the elements of a systematic design process
- Understand the language and terminology pertinent to the design of learning systems
- Identify major elements of instructional and learning system design models
- Analyze design models and theories against intended learning objectives
- Select design models and theories based on intended learning objectives
- Apply design models and theories to improve existing learning systems
Mila Thomas Fuller, EdD
Assistant Director of Online Learning
College of Education, 1310 S. 6th Street
Champaign, IL 61820-
Phone: (217) 300-2725