Curriculum: In order to graduate with a Bachelorís Degree in Political Science, students must have a minimum of 120 credit hours and must complete all General Education requirements, Political Science Major requirements, and ECCE requirements. The Political Science Major requires a total of 32 credit hours, which consists of 17 foundation credit hours (including the closing seminar) and 15 elective hours. The Political Science Foundation courses, the Political Science electives, and ECCE courses are all offered online. Additionally, online students are able to complete their required internship where they reside and corresponding coursework and field visits can be completed online and by phone respectively.
Political Science Bachelorís Degree Foundation Courses (17 Credit Hours)
- PSC 201: Introduction to the American Political System (3 credit hours)
- PSC 325: Introduction to Political Philosophy (3 credit hours)
- PSC 371: ECCE: Introduction to Comparative Politics (3 credit hours)
- PSC 373: ECCE: Introduction to International Relations (3 credit hours)
- PSC 451: Empirical Political Analysis (3 credit hours)
- PSC 485: Closing Seminar or PSC 486: Honors Closing Seminar (2 credit hours)