Information Systems Security
Curriculum: The core curriculum provides a strong foundation in computer science. CSC
electives are chosen in consultation with the student's advisor, based on the
student's choice for programming languages and capstone courses, to ensure depth
of knowledge in topics of particular interest to the student. There are no
restrictions on general electives. CSC courses must be taken for a letter grade.
- CSC 305 Entrance Assessment 0 Hrs
- CSC 421 Introduction to Networks 4-Hrs.
- CSC 430 Foundations of Network Security and Information Assurance 4-Hrs.
- CSC 431 Network Security and Computer Ethics 4-Hrs.
- CSC 368 Systems Programming Languages 4-Hrs.
- CSC 465 Windows Network Administration 4-Hrs.
- CSC 438 Systems Security and Information Assurance Capstone 4-Hrs.
- CSC 405 Exit Assessment (final semester) 0-Hrs.
- CSC Electives 12 Hrs.
- Engaged Citizenship Common Experience