Public Health Informatics Certificate
Curriculum: The PHI certificate program includes the following components:
- Five targeted informatics courses
- An integrative paper that synthesizes your academic and professional experience in public health informatics
- The PHI certificate program consists of 17 credit hours. All courses are taught online with no required campus visits.
- The certificate may be earned in three semesters (two courses each fall and spring semester and one during the summer semester), and must be completed over a maximum period of five years.
- Students must maintain a 3.0 (out of 4.0) cumulative average for all coursework.