Curriculum: Students must complete a minimum of 120 hours of coursework to receive a Bachelor's degree with at least 48 hours at the upper-division (300/400) level. Degree requirements include the following:
- Area 1 (core analytical) - 8 Hrs.
- Area 2 (history of philosophy, Ancient and Modern) - 8 Hrs.
- Area 3 (values, including Ethics) - 8 Hrs.
- Area of Specialization - 4 Hrs. (advanced class)
- Capstone Seminar - 4 Hrs.
- Philosophy elective - 4 Hrs.
- UIS requirements - 10 Hrs. Total: 50 Hrs.