Prerequisites Lower-division History Courses - 6 hours (Covering at least 2 different areas/eras of History - e.g. US History from 1865 and Western Civilization).
Students must complete a minim of 120 hours of coursework to receive a Bachelor's degree with at least 48 hours at the upper-division (300/400) level. Degree requirements include the following.
- HIS 301 The Historian's Craft - 3 hours
- HIS 401 Senior Seminar (capstone) - 3 hours
- Non-US History Courses - 8 hours
- History Electives - 19 hours
- Upper-division General Electives - 5 hours
- UIS Requirements - 10 hours