Master of Computer Science - Data Science
Application: The university's application fee is $70 for US citizens and permanent residents and $90 for all other applicants. The application can be found at http://www.grad.illinois.edu/admissions/apply
- Transcripts - All applicants must send official transcripts for all completed university coursework and certification of degree (for international students only) for all completed degree programs.
- Three letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose - Statement should include your goals and background as it relates to the field of computer science and, more specifically data science.
- General Record Examination (GRE) - not required but recommended
- TOEFL and IELTS Exam (for International Students only)
Prerequisite(s): Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree. If it is not in computer science, applicants must have sufficient background in computer programming as well as data structures and algorithms. The recommended undergraduate GPA for applicants applying to the Professional Master's program is a 3.2/4.0 or higher.