Application: Applicants must submit a non-refundable application fee. Application information can be found at: http://www.uis.edu/admissions/applyNow.html
Admission Requirement(s): Admission to the online Psychology B.A. program is competitive. The online B.A. program has a separate admission process. The number of students admitted each term is limited by enrollment capacity. Applicants are considered on a rolling basis for the fall and spring semesters. The admissions criteria include:
- a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (on 4.0 scale), and
- a minimum of 30 semester hours of undergraduate coursework.
- Effectively demonstrate they are unable to attend on-ground classes because of distance, work or care giving issues, or other circumstances that are incompatible with regularly scheduled on-ground class offerings.
- Have either completed at least 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or earned an Associate of Arts degree.
- Have completed the following courses at the time of application: Introductory Psychology, English Composition I & II, Mathematics general education.
- Complete the application process by the specified deadline. The application deadline for enrollment in the fall semester is April 15 and the application deadline for enrollment in the spring semester is September 15.
- Applications are first evaluated by the UIS Admissions Office for fulfillment of University requirements.
- The application file is then sent to the online Psychology B.A. Program for online degree admission consideration.
Prerequisite(s): A minimum of 30 semester hours of undergraduate coursework.