Application: Applicants must submit a non-refundable application fee. Application information can be found at: http://www.uis.edu/admissions/applyNow.html
Admission Requirement(s): Admission to the online program is competitive. The online B.A. program has a separate admission process. The number of students admitted each term is limited by enrollment capacity. Applicants are considered on a rolling basis for the fall and spring semesters. The admissions criteria include:
- a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (on 4.0 scale), and
- a minimum of 30 semester hours of undergraduate coursework.
- Effectively demonstrate they are unable to attend on campus classes because of distance, work or care giving issues, or other circumstances that are incompatible with regularly scheduled on-ground class offerings.
- Have either completed at least 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or earned an Associate’s degree.
- Complete the application process by January 15, 2016 for enrollment in the fall 2016 semester.
- Applications are first evaluated by the UIS Admissions Office for fulfillment of University requirements.
- The application file is then sent to the online B.A. Program for online degree admission consideration.
Prerequisite(s): 30 semester hours of undergraduate coursework.