Human Resources and Industrial Relations (MHRIR)
Application: All application materials must be uploaded to the online application.
- Your completed application form submitted online at http://go.illinois.edu/LERapplication. Select 10KS0364MHRU as your program code.
- Application fee: $70 domestic and $90 international
- Transcripts of all academic work
- Three letters of recommendation from people who can speak to your ability to do graduate level work and/or your commitment and interest in the field of human resource management and industrial relations - submitted electronically or sent to the department address, preferred electronically.
- Your GRE test scores (no subject test required)
reported electronically to Institution Code 1836 OR
request your GMAT scores be sent to code VKR-
A waiver of the GRE/GMAT requirement may be available to applicants with three or more years of direct HR experience or five years of related managerial experience. Please contact us to determine eligibilty.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 590 PBT, 243 CBT, or 96 iBT (International applicants only) reported electronically to Institution Code 1836
- Statement of purpose submitted online with your completed application
- Your resume