Information Systems Security
- Earned a minimum of 30 credit hours at the lower-division (freshman/sophomore) level
- A grade point average of 2.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale from an accredited college or university
Review of applications for Spring enrollment begins on September 15; review of applications for Fall enrollment begins on March 15. In each case, the Department will continue to accept and evaluate applications until the cohort for that term has filled.
The Computer Science Department would consider conditional admission for applicants who have not yet completed all prerequisites:
- Completed two semesters of programming experience in Java
- Completed one semester of discrete mathematics or finite mathematics prior to applying for admission to the Computer Science Program
- Completed one semester each of calculus and statistics. Students considering advanced degrees or careers in scientific fields are strongly encouraged to take a 2nd semester of calculus; 12 hours from these courses may be counted toward the degree as general electives.