Application: To apply applicants must:
- Complete the UIS Graduate Application (found at http://www.uis.edu/admissions/applytoday/).
- Submit official copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to the UIS Admissions Office.
- Submit the application fee to the UIS Admissions Office ($60 for domestic students and $75 for international students).
- International applicants must submit proof that they satisfy the UIS English proficiency requirements (found at http://www.uis.edu/admissions/international/graduate.html#epa).
- GRE scores are not required.
Admission Requirement(s): Applicants must have:
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A bachelorís degree from a regionally accredited college or university.