Master of Science in Teaching of Biological Science
- All Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) comparable in content and number of credit hours with that granted by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Applicants must have an overall grade-point average of 3.0 (A=4.0) for the last 2 years of undergraduate study.
- Applicants must have completed a biology undergraduate majors program of study equal to or approximating that offered by the School of Integrative Biology or the School of Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- Applicants must have proof of teacher certification in Science: Biology.
- Recommendation of admission to the Graduate College by the Biology M.S./M.S.T. Admissions Committee,School of Integrative Biology and School of Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL scores. International applicants must have a TOEFL score of at least 613 (paper-based test), 257 (computer-based test), or 103-104 (internet based test) to be considered for admission. The TOEFL must be taken within two years of the proposed term of entry; older scores are not valid. Request that official TOEFL scores be sent directly to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The institution number is 1836 and the program code is 00 or 35.