Application: To apply applicants must:
- Complete the UIS Graduate Application (found at http://www.uis.edu/admissions/applytoday/).
- Submit official copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to the UIS Admissions office.
- Submit the application fee to the UIS Admissions office ($60 for domestic students and $75 for international students).
- International applicants must submit proof that they satisfy the UIS English proficiency requirements (found at http://www.uis.edu/admissions/international/graduate.html#epa).
- GRE scores are not required.
Admission Requirement(s): To be considered for admission into the program, you must have:
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Achieved a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.