Human Services Program with a Concentration in Social Services Administration (SSA)
Admission Requirement(s): Students must have a bachelorís degree, preferably with a foundation in the liberal arts. Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Prerequisites are a lifespan development course and a research methods course with content consistent with the ones listed in the Admission Requirements section of the college catalog http://www.uis.edu/UIScatalog/ . For admission, students must submit an:
- application to the University http://www.uis.edu/admissions/applyNow.html
- application to the Human Services Degree Program at https://www.uis.edu/humanservices/about/admissionrequirements/
- two completed recommendation forms from professional or academic sources
- a personal statement detailing their reason for seeking admission into the Human Services Degree Program
- undergraduate transcripts
- applicants must arrange for an interview with the Human Services Degree Program faculty by phone or in person.