Admission Requirement(s): To apply to the MPA Program the following are needed:
- A completed MPA Application Form
- A resume
- Evidence of fulfillment of course prerequisites - Note that prerequisite completion is not required nor considered for admission. Students needing prerequisites may be admitted on a "conditional" basis until the prerequisites are completed.
- And a statement of at least 300 words describing: a.) your career goals, b.) what you would contribute to the program and c.) how the MPA Program would enhance your professional development. Please e-mail your resume and statement of goals to the program office.
Prerequisite(s): To apply to the University of Illinois at Springfield, the following are needed:
- UIS Admission Application;
- Transcript verifying a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university;
- Submission of transcripts for all graduate work taken beyond the bachelor's degree;
- TOEFL score of 550 for those who speak English as a second language; and
- A fee of $60.00 for domestic applicants, $75.00 fee for international.