Business Minor for Non-Business Majors
Application: This is the official Business Minor Programís Admissions Application: Complete Step 1 of the Universityís Statement of Intent to Pursue a Campus-Approved Minor
- Applicants must complete at least 36 credit hours prior to the January Application period to become eligible for admission review.
- Applicants must complete all four prerequisite courses prior to the January Application period to become eligible for admission review.
- All applicants must have Academic Good Standing status (2.00 cumulative GPA or higher). In addition a cumulative 2.50 GPA or higher is required from all four prerequisite courses.
- Computer Science (CS) 105: Intro Computing: Non-Tech
- Economics (ECON) 102: Microeconomics Principles
- Mathematics (MATH) 234: Calculus for Business I
- Statistics (STAT) 100: Statistics