RN to BSN Degree Completion Program
Program URL: https://bsn.ec.uic.edu/
Program Type: Bachelor's Degree
Award Conferred: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Total Number of Credit Hours: 30 Sem. Hr(s).
Admission Deadline: ongoing
The field of nursing is experiencing a shortage of leadership, as more experienced nurses retire and leave behind key roles in management. Filling those roles will require a new generation of registered nurses to further their education and advance through the ranks. The College of Nursing at the University of Illinois at Chicago is a top-ranked nursing program committed to creating nursing leaders and now offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree Completion Program for currently licensed registered nurses. This bachelor's program is:
- Online, with no residency requirement, enhancing your ability to juggle your busy schedules. Practicum experiences are designed to be completed in your region.
- A 30-credit hour program that can be completed in as few as 16 months. Each class is 8-weeks long.
- Taught by faculty who are thought leaders in nursing at a research powerhouse ranked third nationally in grant funding from the National Institutes of Health.
- Provide you with an excellent nursing credential and prepare you to be a leader in your organization.
- Advance your career by opening avenues to larger responsibilities and a higher salary potential.
- Facilitate entry to graduate school through widespread recognition of the value of a UIC College of Nursing degree.
UIC Online Admissions Team
1333 S. Halsted, Suite 225
Mail Code 140
Chicago, IL 60607-
Phone: (866) 772-2268